An off-plan 2/3 bedroom development set in a forest area close to Marbella from €375,000
This new project showcases the latest word in design into idyllic natural surroundings to create a beautiful, exclusive, mountainside 12-building enclave of low-level 2 and 3 bedroom apartments with manicured gardens and pool areas. Each apartment is south or southwest facing and offer beautiful views. They make maximum use of light, space and natural beauty, harness the year-round sunshine and engage the senses with carefully considered, innovative design touches and an abundance
of bougainvillaea, rosemary and olive trees.
The apartments have bespoke interior and exterior finishes that embrace and reflect traditional materials and designs including Arab tiles, stone and wood. These are set in a modern context where concrete, glass and 21st Century technologies are effortlessly incorporated into both building design and the landscape. Sustainability is central to everything we do and BREEAM certification is a key goal.
Innovative use of space and design brings together the inside and outside and makes the best of the breathtaking panoramic views. Natural light floods every apartment, enhanced by open plan layouts and stunning floor-to-ceiling glass doors and balustrades. Privacy, cosiness and comfort are assured, and while features such as home automation provide the best of modern living, sustainability remains at the heart of every decision.
The apartments are sensitively arranged to maximise light, space and access to the wonderful views across the Mediterranean towards Northern Africa. They safeguard your peace and personal space while providing easy access to their own exclusive facilities and those of the surrounding area.
• There are 90 apartments in total, in 12 buildings of just 3 storeys, with no more than three apartments per level. Each has 2 or 3 bedrooms, the latter with an extra toilet.
• Communal gardens include swimming pools for adults and children and a range of areas to enjoy the sun or shade. The ground floor apartments have private gardens, giving them the feel of living in a villa.
• Each apartment has an assigned parking space in the garage and a secure private storeroom.
• The buildings merge beautifully with the local landscape, topography and spectacular natural setting.
• Innovative features include glass floor-to-ceiling glass walls and balcony balustrades, home automation including blinds and climate control, carefully considered lighting systems and oversized 2.40m internal doors to enhance the feeling of space.
• Whether traditional or modern, every aspect of the development underlines our commitment to the environment and a high level of BREEAM certification.
The surrounding area is an enchanting 200 hectare mountainside estate seamlessly integrated into the idyllic foothills of the Sierra de las Nieves in Andalusía, overlooking the majestic La Concha mountain, the picturesque cosmopolitan Costa del Sol and bordering the UNESCO biosphere reserve. The resort consists of several developments of villas and apartments thoughtfully arranged around a hotel, restaurants, shops, golf course and academy, wellness spa, equestrian centre, orchards and a lake that recreates the beach lifestyle in the mountains. We are building a perfect blend of tradition, natural beauty and modern living. Ours is also the first urban development project in Spain being certified by BREEAM, the leading global assessment organisation.
The area is all about tranquility, comfort and space. We have reduced the construction density well below that permitted so as to allow for more open spaces and to maintain the natural beauty. Everything is here, but we also offer easy access to traditional Andalusían villages as well as the bustling Puerto Banús and Marbella.