The most exclusive area on the Costa del Sol!
Marbella: the Mediterranean Lifestyle between the Sierra Blanca Mountains and the magic of the blue sea.
Thanks to the very best climate in Europe, the excellent reachability and easy to travel to, together with public and private investment, Marbella has always been “the destination”.
- 30 km of beautiful beaches and a spectacular range of dunes (Cabopino Dunes).
- The international airport of Malaga and the highway connecting it to Marbella means it takes only 35 minutes by car. On the west side there is the new airport of Gibraltar, which takes about 1 hour by car. A local administration that really cares and works has produced cleanliness and security that few cities enjoy. The result is that an influx of new buyers is coming with a firm intention to purchase.
- Costa del Sol is Costa del Golf, offering more than 65 golf & country clubs playable 12 months a year.
- Its just a few hours drive to where 3.3 million visitors visit the Alhambra palaces, Spain´s top monument; in the same area of Granada it also offers you the Sierra Nevada where you can ski from December until the end of April.
- Marbella is a model of a whole year around resort and city with shopping centres and 4 marinas, beautiful beaches, night clubs and summer parties.
- Hundreds of infrastructure projects have been accomplished by the Town Hall such as the new promenade, which now stretches from Marbella to San Pedro.
- What distinguishes Marbella from the other towns are its standards. It has earned an unprecedented acceptability among a much more sophisticated and demanding clientele than ever before.
- Foreign buyers are on the rise: they are now buying in Marbella, business levels are rising. They identify the Costa del Sol as a place to buy property for a living, holiday investments and retirement.
- Young couples and families are now investing in a new life on the Costa del Sol with prestigious international schools for children enjoying a multi-lingual education.
- Marbella enjoys the unique micro climate thanks to La Concha – the mountain surroundingn the area, it produces idyllic temperatures all year round.
- Marbella offers you a quality life 12 months a year! Including a top offer of Michelin star restaurants (Dani Garcia and the Plaza in Hotel Puente Romano are most fashionable!) and 4 and 5+ star hotels ( a 5*+ -W- is in planning) . A favourite destination for those who appreciate the pleasures of life. The city offers a lively social life for those who require it.
- Historical and picturesque Old Town (Casco Antiguo) has many restaurants, boutique shop and narrow streets, the 4 marinas – one fishers port with fresh fish restaurant, one pleasure port in the centre and the famous Cabopino Port on the east side. The most visited marina is the world famous Port Banús, full of life, restaurants, bars, discos and of course spectacular yachts.
- Currently under negociations is an enlargement of the marina in the Marbella Centre suitable for attracting the cruise ships coming from all over the world. The new port development is included within the town hall plans.
In other words, Marbella has gained unprecedented acceptability and stability from a demanding and sophisticated market. The buyer’s activity of finding a suitable property, negotiating for its purchase, and completing the deal remains more difficult than in his own country.
Take advantage now of todays booming property market and join success. Find your holiday home or investment in the sun by contacting us now.
We offer you a personalised portfolio to suit your needs.